Thursday, October 24, 2019

Former Pittsburg Steeler, Willie Blackwell Needs A Kidney

Hello Everyone.  Just wanted to give you all an update on my need for a new O positive Kidney.  My one Kidney function is holding steady. I still need an Kidney Transplant as soon as possible. If you see my posts,  keep sharing them with your friends and family. Also, the Kidney Donor candidate should be in fairly good health.  Go to:www.piedmont.org/livingdonor and complete Medical Questionnaire Survey for me. Also, you may call Leanne Whitehead at:404-605-4605 at Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia. Thank you all again for your prayers, and continue to share our information so others may help me find a new O positive Kidney. With all my Love, and God Bless.  Willie Blackwell.


No comments:

Post a Comment