Friday, March 18, 2022

Video for the PKDF ACN

0

 



Hello Everyone,  my name is Jim Myers and I am a PKD Champion from Indiana. I have had PKD for over 41 years and I have lost 5 members of my family to PKD including my Dad. Advocacy is important to me because I do not want others to suffer & I know that by advocating for funding to help cure PKD,  we can all help. Join me and other PKD ers on 4/27 for the PKDF's Virtual Advocacy Day where we tell Congress how they can help!

I hope you’ll support our work by subscribing to the Foundation’s Advocacy Alerts. By subscribing, you’ll receive updates regarding what’s happening in Congress and notifications for when you can join us in speaking up for the community. As a Champion, I’m happy to answer any questions you may have!

We are looking for 10K PKD Advocates to make our Members of Congress Aware of PKD Issues!

You can sign up here: https://p2a.co/rpqRAYS

#EndPKD. #PKDF ACN


No comments:

Post a Comment