Sunday, November 10, 2013

KIDNEY STORIES: SOCTT'S KIDNEY SEARCH




I am searching for a live kidney donor. I don't  smoke or drink and I have no other illnesses other than PKD which caused me to loose one kidney when I was born and the other three years ago. I had one transplant, but there were surgery complications which caused me to loose it within 48 hours. I have faith that God will touch someones heart and lead them to contact me to help me live a longer life. I have good insurance which will help the donor's expenses. Thank you for your time.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scotts-Kidney-Search/217813671726421
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/KIDNEYSTORIES

TAGS: 
Ning, Live Journal, Tumblr, Weebly, WordPress, Facebook, Kidney Stories, Jim Myers, kidney, dialysis, blood, transfusion, donor, recipient, seeking, awareness, National Kidney Foundation, Indiana University, sharing, kidney disease, End Stage Renal Failure, polycystic kidney disease, chronic kidney disease, kidney for, diabetic, save my life, living kidney donor, organ donation, find a kidney for, NCS, share a spare, transplant list, fundraiser, donate life,

No comments:

Post a Comment