Tuesday, June 4, 2013

KIDNEY STORIES: DIANE'S LIVING DONORT SEARCH


Hi, my name is Diane. I am 57 years old. I live in Attleboro, Ma. I have been married to my husband Len for 32 years. My kidneys shut down almost four years ago.
Description
Hi, my name is Diane. i am 57 years old. i live in Attleboro, Ma. i have been married to my husband Len for 32 years. Len and I have one son, Nicholas. He is 31, married and lives nearby. Almost four years ago, my aortic valve burst. i also got pneumonia. I was given medication that shut my kidneys down and have been on dialysis since. I love to read Amish fiction and visit Amish Country often.... I am active in my CHURH as an elder and I teach woman's bible study. I am a past president of our local Lions International Club. I spend my time quilting and volunteering. I currently help with a free food program in our CHURH, Bethany Village Fellowship.
I am working with The Organ Transplant Team from Rhode Island Hospital. They are a paired/donation hospital. They are located at 593 Eddy St., Providence, R. I. 02903. They can be reached at webteam@lifespan.org, 1-401-444-3091. My blood type is O+.
My e-mail address is Diane.hk@aol.com.
Thank you for taking the time to read my story.
 
TAGS:  diane's living kidney donor search, Ning, Live Journal, Tumblr, Weebly, WordPress, Facebook, Kidney Stories, Jim Myers, kidney, dialysis, blood, transfusion, donor, recipient, seeking, awareness, National Kidney Foundation, Indiana University, sharing, kidney disease, End Stage Renal Failure, polycystic kidney disease, chronic kidney disease, kidney for, diabetic, save my life, living kidney donor, organ donation, find a kidney for, NCS, share a spare, transplant list, fundraiser, donate life

No comments:

Post a Comment