Tuesday, June 4, 2013

KIDNEY STORIES: MY COUSIN JOELY NEEDS A KIDNEY


Joely is my cousin and she has been on dialysis for 15 years. She is a beautiful down to earth person.. She works hard to help her family. We are starting this fan page to find her a kidney, she had a O type blood.
I'm looking for a kidney for my cousin Joely Sampson! She is blood type O positive. Her transplant center is Methodist Hospital in Houston, Texas and the number is (713) 441-1001. She has been on dialysis since April, 1997. She is in need of a kidney ASAP. Her kidney failure is hereditary. She is the proud mother of two beautiful children 16 and 25. One grandchild that is 5.
Description
My cousin is located in Houston, Texas and blood type O positive. My transplant center is Methodist Hospital and the phone number is (713) 441- 1001. My coordinator name is Stephanie.
 
TAGS:  my counsin joely needs a kidney, Ning, Live Journal, Tumblr, Weebly, WordPress, Facebook, Kidney Stories, Jim Myers, kidney, dialysis, blood, transfusion, donor, recipient, seeking, awareness, National Kidney Foundation, Indiana University, sharing, kidney disease, End Stage Renal Failure, polycystic kidney disease, chronic kidney disease, kidney for, diabetic, save my life, living kidney donor, organ donation, find a kidney for, NCS, share a spare, transplant list, fundraiser, donate life

No comments:

Post a Comment