Tuesday, June 18, 2013

KIDNEY STORIES: KIDNEY NEEDED FOR JULIA ZOOK


I am in need of a kidney! To see my description, click on About.
Description
Hi! My name is Julia Zook. I am 30 years old and single and I live in Harlan, IN. In September, 2008, I went to my doctor because I was having some issues. He did some tests and I was diagnosed with kidney disease (PKD). At that time I was in Stage 4 and on February 12th, 2009 I started dialysis (Stage 5). I do not know how I got the disease or when it started. I am currently on hemodialysis at a center in Auburn, IN. I go there three times a week, three and a half hours each time. My blood type is A+, so anyone with A or O blood type is able to donate to me. If anyone is interested in donating, you can contact my transplant coordinator at (260)435-6211. I would prefer a living donor.
 
 
TAGS: Ning, Live Journal, Tumblr, Weebly, WordPress, Facebook, Kidney Stories, Jim Myers, kidney, dialysis, blood, transfusion, donor, recipient, seeking, awareness, National Kidney Foundation, Indiana University, sharing, kidney disease, End Stage Renal Failure, polycystic kidney disease, chronic kidney disease, kidney for, diabetic, save my life, living kidney donor, organ donation, find a kidney for, NCS, share a spare, transplant list, fundraiser, donate life,

No comments:

Post a Comment