Sunday, May 19, 2013

KIDNEY STORIES: MY DAUGHTER IS LOOOKING FOR A KIDNEY DONOR




 
 
 
Living with kidney disease myself, I am passionate about fighting this deadly disease. I know someone somewhere will benefit from my strength and struggle.



Being diagnosed at 22 with end-stage kidney disease was a shock. I cried. I was depressed and discouraged. But I was surrounded by special people who loved and encouraged me. I know now that instead of life ending with this devastating diag...nosis, life began for me. I am not defined by this disease, but by who I am. Today, people tell me I inspire them with my smile and my energy, even after three hours of treatment at the dialysis center.



I feel empowered when I help empower others. Living with kidney disease myself, I know what it means to receive desperately needed support. That's why I decided to join the fight against kidney disease.

I manage school, work, dialysis and add a little fun to my life. I am a survivor. I am a living testimony of what happens when you believe!!


ANYONE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A LIVING KIDNEY DONOR FOR MY DAUGHTER PLEASE CONTACT SAINT BARNABUS HOSPITAL LIVINGSTON NJ 973-322-5646 HER name is ADDRISA ANKRAH, BLOOD TYPE IS O OR EMAIL US at LUVMIWRITE@yahoo.com THANK YOU!!
IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN PA CONTACT PENN MEDICINE HOSPITAL 215-662-6035 thank you and God bless you all. I believe God can & God will!!!
https://www.facebook.com/MyDaughterIsLoookingForAKidneyDonor
www.facebook.com/kidneystories

TAGS: my daughter is loooking for a kidney donor, Ning, Live Journal, Tumblr, Weebly, WordPress, Facebook, Kidney Stories, Jim Myers, kidney, dialysis, blood, transfusion, donor, recipient, seeking, awareness, National Kidney Foundation, Indiana University, sharing, kidney disease, End Stage Renal Failure, polycystic kidney disease, chronic kidney disease, kidney for, diabetic, save my life, living kidney donor, organ donation, find a kidney for, NCS, share a spare, transplant list, fundraiser, donate life,

No comments:

Post a Comment