Thursday, April 11, 2013

KIDNEY STORIES: FIND A KIDNEY FOR JIM

My name is Jim Myers. I am a former attorney and professor. I suffer from PKD, ESRD, and kidney failure. Seeking a donor.
Description
My name is Jim Myers. I am a former attorney and college professor. I suffer from Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD), End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) and kidney failure. I am seeking a living donor. I am currently on Dialysis (since August of 2012) and I am listed on the kidney transplant list at Indiana University. My Kidney Transplant Coordinator is Kristy Williams, RN (800-382-4602)(Fax: 317-...944-0346). If you are interested in becoming a donor, my Renal Transplant Coordinator is Linda Wood RN, CCTC (800-382-4602 or 317-944-4370). Her office hours are M-F 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. I am a type O- blood type. My reason for doing this is that I have a son Jim. He works for the Arizona Diamondbacks in their PR department. I would like to watch him progress in his career, graduate from law school, get married, have children. I'd like to meet my grandchildren! PKD has been particularly devastating in my family. I want that to stop with me. I have complete insurance coverage that would cover the cost of the operation, including your medical costs as a donor. Did you know that you can live with only 1 kidney? Are you the one?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-A-Kidney-for-Jim/148457418650018?id=148457418650018&sk=info

www.facebook.com/kidneystories

No comments:

Post a Comment