Tuesday, April 16, 2013

KIDNEY STORIES: IN NEED OF KIDNEY


RECEIVING A NEW KIDNEY blood type AB+
Description
Hello My Name Is Edwin Mansour I Am A 44 Year Old Male With Kidney Failure Which I Received From Hereditary situation I been on HEMO DIALASIS 3 TIMES A WEEK SOME TIMES 4 TIMES A WEEK DEPENDING ON HOW I AM FEELING getting dialysis for 3 years now I have never been sick and this took me by surprise my family is suffering emotionally seeing me slowly waste away this is some thing I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy it is just a matter of time before my clock stops ticking THAT'S WHY I AM MAKING THIS PLEA " I NEED A KIDNEY" ANY HELP IN THIS MATTER WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!

transplant coordinator: ARIELLA TOMBACK 212-659-8596
FROM MOUNT SINAI MEDICAL CENTER NEW YORK CITY

My Blood Type Is AB+

TAGS:  IN NEED OF A KIDNEY,
Ning, Live Journal, Tumblr, Weebly, WordPress, Facebook, Kidney Stories, Jim Myers, kidney, dialysis, blood, transfusion, donor, recipient, seeking, awareness, National Kidney Foundation, Indiana University, sharing, kidney disease, End Stage Renal Failure, polycystic kidney disease, chronic kidney disease, kidney for, diabetic, save my life, living kidney donor, organ donation, find a kidney for, NCS, share a spare, transplant list, fundraiser, donate life,

No comments:

Post a Comment