Sunday, April 28, 2013

KIDNEY STORIES: FIND A KIDNEY FOR SHELLEY


My name is Shelley Jackson-Robertson. I am a 44 year old woman. I have been on dialysis since June 2007. My blood type is B+ and UCLA in California is my transplant center. The telephone number for the living donor line is (866) 672-5333.
Description
A little about me, I have been married for almost 2 years now to a wonderful man. I have a 21 year old son who I am very proud of. My husband and my son in addition to my sister are my biggest supporters. I have been on dialysis since June 2007 and on the transplant list since then. My kidneys failed due to uncontrolled high blood pressure. Even though dialysis takes up a lot of my time, I  still am able to work a full time job and work my Tupperware business.
I am the oldest of three children. Last year we lost our beautiful mother on January 11, 2012 and on May 28, 2012 we lost our father as well. Most people would be ready to give up but not me! I am continuing to push forward and not let this get the best of me!! I appreciate all the love that has been shown to me!!
Please continue to share this page for me!! My goal is to find a donor!! I love you all and GOD BLESS!!!!!
 
 
TAGS: find a kidney for shelley, Ning, Live Journal, Tumblr, Weebly, WordPress, Facebook, Kidney Stories, Jim Myers, kidney, dialysis, blood, transfusion, donor, recipient, seeking, awareness, National Kidney Foundation, Indiana University, sharing, kidney disease, End Stage Renal Failure, polycystic kidney disease, chronic kidney disease, kidney for, diabetic, save my life, living kidney donor, organ donation, find a kidney for, NCS, share a spare, transplant list, fundraiser, donate life,

No comments:

Post a Comment