Saturday, April 27, 2013

KIDNEY STORIES: STACIE NEEDS A KIDNEY


I have FSGS/Nephrotic Syndrome and I need a kidney so I can live to see my children get married and have grandchildren! Please click "About" for more info!
Description
I have FSGS/Nephrotic Syndrome. My blood type is A+, but I was told today that I only need someone with either A or O blood type to be tested. If you would like to be tested to see if you are a match for Stacie York, please call Loma Linda Kidney Transplant Center at 1-909-558-3636, press option "5" for the Living Donor office and they will assist you from there. The link to their website is: http://lomalindahealth.org/medical-center/our-services/transplantation/services-and-procedures/kidney-transplant/index.page
I would love to have a healthy kidney so I can live to see my children get married and have grandchildren!
 
 
TAGS:  Stacie needs a kidney,
Ning, Live Journal, Tumblr, Weebly, WordPress, Facebook, Kidney Stories, Jim Myers, kidney, dialysis, blood, transfusion, donor, recipient, seeking, awareness, National Kidney Foundation, Indiana University, sharing, kidney disease, End Stage Renal Failure, polycystic kidney disease, chronic kidney disease, kidney for, diabetic, save my life, living kidney donor, organ donation, find a kidney for, NCS, share a spare, transplant list, fundraiser, donate life,

No comments:

Post a Comment