Sunday, April 28, 2013

KIDNEY STORIES: KIDNEY FOR SONIA


*Searching for a living donor
*My blood type is O+
*Transplant Center is University of Chicago(UIC)
Description
Hi everyone, my name is Sonia and I am 57 years old and i am currently seeking for a Kidney Donor.
I am a married women to a great husband for 40 years and we have 4 beautiful children.
I am a grandmother of 11 granchildren that i adore with all my heart.
I was diagnosed with Renal Failure a couple of years ago and since July of 2012 I have been on dialysis and need a transplant.
Dialysis has bee...n hard at times but i try to make the best of it because i want to live a long life for my family.
I am sadden that such a thing had to happen to me but im fortunate to still be here.
I am just now looking for a Living Kidney Donor because this is the best way for me to go while i continue to do all my testing so that i can be placed on the waiting list for a deceased donor which we all know might be years from now.
If there is anyone out there that is willing to donate a Kidney to myself it would be greatly appreciated just for the fact that the good Lord has given you a great heart to donate to someone in need.
I hope and pray that soon i can find a donor because im working very hard to live a long beautiful life.

A couple of things about the transplant that a donor would like to know:
*My Transplant Center is at the University of Chicago (UIC)
*I am O+
*Donor can not have diabetes or high blood pressure.
*Any donor would have to contact the coordinator at the UIC and will have to
undergo blood work in order to be a match with myself.
* also all Surgery is paid for by my insurance, so donor does not have to
pay ANYTHING...
*****If anyone would like to donate a kidney out of the kindness of there heart
or knows of anyone who would like to donate, please feel free to contact my
UIC Transplant Coordinator- Her name is Xenia @ 1-312-413-9489
or email my daughter Cindy at Corteznenalinda@aol.com and she will provide
you with all the info you will need*****

Thank You and i hope to find a donor soon....GOD BLESS EVERYONE...
 
TAGS:  kidney for SONIA, Ning, Live Journal, Tumblr, Weebly, WordPress, Facebook, Kidney Stories, Jim Myers, kidney, dialysis, blood, transfusion, donor, recipient, seeking, awareness, National Kidney Foundation, Indiana University, sharing, kidney disease, End Stage Renal Failure, polycystic kidney disease, chronic kidney disease, kidney for, diabetic, save my life, living kidney donor, organ donation, find a kidney for, NCS, share a spare, transplant list, fundraiser, donate life,

No comments:

Post a Comment