Sunday, April 14, 2013

KIDNEY STORIES: A KIDNEY FOR LYSA



I started this page for my mom Lysa. She is currently on dialysis and needs a kidney transplant. Her blood Type is O- She is currently on dialysis and lives in the New York Metro area. She is a mom and grandma to my little girl. If you know anyone who is looking to donate a kidney please contact us. My moms email is lovesmykidssomuch@aol.com
https://www.facebook.com/AKidneyForLysa
www.facebook.com/kidneystories

TAGS:  kidney for lysa,
Ning, Live Journal, Tumblr, Weebly, WordPress, Facebook, Kidney Stories, Jim Myers, kidney, dialysis, blood, transfusion, donor, recipient, seeking, awareness, National Kidney Foundation, Indiana University, sharing, kidney disease, End Stage Renal Failure, polycystic kidney disease, chronic kidney disease, kidney for, diabetic, save my life, living kidney donor, organ donation, find a kidney for, NCS, share a spare, transplant list, fundraiser, donate life,

No comments:

Post a Comment