Monday, April 15, 2013

KIDNEY STORIES: FIND STEVE A KIDNEY

KIDNEY STORIES: FIND STEVE A KIDNEY image

Starting the process again. Needing to find someone to donate a Kidney for Steve. Has 2 kids and a wife that need him very much. Anyone interested contact MVH @ 937-208-8000 and talk to Ann Taylor. Or OSU medical center is 614-293-6724.
Description
I’m in need for a special person to give the gift of life to my family and I. I’m 36 years old with a wife and two kids. I received the gift of life (Kidney transplant) in June 2012. Recently I had a biopsy and it showed a new disease called FSGS. Since then my creatinine level jumped from 2 to 8.4. And I’m starting this process again. It is hard for me to find the right match because I also received a kidney back in 2004 from my mother that rejected 3 years later. So I now have a high level of antibodies that make it very hard to find the right match. My blood type is A- so A and O will work. If interested in donation please contact MVH @ 937-208-8000 and talk to transplant, or contact OSU medical center @ 614-293-6724. The transplant centers will walk you through the testing process. U might be our hero.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Steve-a-Kidney/158341700952207?id=158341700952207&sk=info

www.facebook.com/kidneystories

TAGS:  find steve a kidney,
Ning, Live Journal, Tumblr, Weebly, WordPress, Facebook, Kidney Stories, Jim Myers, kidney, dialysis, blood, transfusion, donor, recipient, seeking, awareness, National Kidney Foundation, Indiana University, sharing, kidney disease, End Stage Renal Failure, polycystic kidney disease, chronic kidney disease, kidney for, diabetic, save my life, living kidney donor, organ donation, find a kidney for, NCS, share a spare, transplant list, fundraiser, donate life,

No comments:

Post a Comment