Saturday, April 27, 2013

KIDNEY STORIES: POLLY'S KITCHEN




I am a 41 year old single mother of 3 needing a kidney transplant. My blood type is O and my transplant center is located in Indiana. I've been on dialysis since August 1, 2011. Contact Valerie at Lutheran Transplant (260) 435-6275. Please help me.....
Description
I was diagnosed with kidney disease at the age of 14 and had my 1st transplant at 15; the kidney came from my mother. It lasted 21 years and I had no issues at all. But it rejected in 2007. My 2nd transplant was in 2008 from my brother. However, it only lasted 3 years before it rejected due to medication complications. I started on peritoneal dialysis but soon found out that I have a leak in my di...aphram that's causing fluid to enter into my lung cavity. So I am now on hemo dialysis until the leak can be repaired. My body does not tolerate hemo very well. I'm very sick and fatigued while on it making me worthless to my children. I am in desperate need of another transplant. I just need one more chance at this life. Please consider donating your spare kidney and help save my life and give my children their mother back; healthy and whole. I don't know how long I can tolerate living this way. I'm just existing...I want to be living. Thank you!




Tags:  polly needs a kidney, Ning, Live Journal, Tumblr, Weebly, WordPress, Facebook, Kidney Stories, Jim Myers, kidney, dialysis, blood, transfusion, donor, recipient, seeking, awareness, National Kidney Foundation, Indiana University, sharing, kidney disease, End Stage Renal Failure, polycystic kidney disease, chronic kidney disease, kidney for, diabetic, save my life, living kidney donor, organ donation, find a kidney for, NCS, share a spare, transplant list, fundraiser, donate life,

No comments:

Post a Comment